With "Smart Leads", visitors submit their email address and other information requested in short form before they are shown a coupon/offer code. The standard configuration is for CSV export, though with Email Service Provider integration we can side-step the need to do manual export/import with a few easy steps.
To get started, head to the Settings, then Site Settings page of your account. On the bottom of that page, use the Email Provider form to set up your Bronto integration:
Once you've selected EmailDirect: enter the necessary information to set up your integration,
1. Login to EmailDirect,
2. Hover over "Home" Drop-down and select "Settings"
3. Select "API Keys"
4. Highlight with your cursor the API Key, then do Ctrl+C or Clover+C (for Mac) to copy value listed under "API Key":
5. If one is not listed, setup a new API Key and provide Full Access:
6. Once copied, navigate back to Spring Metrics, paste this value into field as follows, then select "Update":
7. Once successful, the mailing list drop-down will appear. Select the mailing list you'd like smart leads to submit to and click "Update". Once updated, the List will be available as well under the drop-down in the Smart Lead Settings.
Last, head over to the Smart Leads section of your account to create your first email capture Offer (see article here).